CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Craziness

Getting ready to go to church.


My two little.........angels? :)

I found this baby hat, the one that they put on the babies at birth, and Ellie wanted to put it on. I told her that is was too small. She said no and pulled it on her head. She then said, "I told you it would fit." Of course I had to take a picture.


I was sitting on the couch and I knew that Ellie was playing behind the couch. I heard a weird noise and then it stopped. I was calling out, "Ellie what are you doing? Ellie?! Where are you?" I started to wonder what she was doing. I got up and looked and she was sitting like this, not moving. She is just so funny!

2 comments:

The White Family said...

Wow! The kids have gotten so big since I last saw them!! I can't wait till I get the chance to see them again.

Damian said...

YAY...good to be back online and to see all the pictures of your beautiful pictures of your family..
we love you guys and miss you guys dearly..

Have a blessed day
love
Sandra and family